“This is a good school. Pupils are very proud of their school, enjoy learning and they make good progress in lessons. The team has developed well since the last inspection and responsibility for bringing about improvements is widely shared.” Ofsted 2011
We are looking for an excellent Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 teacher from September 2013 to work with us to inspire, motivate and help our children to achieve their potential. The successful candidate will have high expectations for all of our children and be keen to take an active part in the life of our small school.
There are opportunities to lead curriculum specialisms, but we are interested in what you have to offer. Both NQT and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
Please contact the school office for an application form.
You are encouraged to visit the school, please call us on 01753 682937 to make an appointment. Interviews scheduled for w/c 3rd June 2013.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing Date: 20th May 2013
Pippins School is looking to recruit a cleaner for our Nursery unit who can maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the allocated area in line with the cleaning specification. Hours are Monday to Friday to start 3:15pm for 1hr and 15mins per day (6hrs 15mins per week). We are looking to recruit after the Easter Break to start Monday 15th April. Salary scale point 4, approx. £6.29 per hour. The post is currently undergoing a job evaluation exercise and salary scales may increase from September 2013. Closing date 7th June 2013.
- Carry out the cleaning of the interior of the school to agreed standards under the direction of the Site Controller.
- To assist in moving furniture eg desks, tables, chairs.
- To check all equipment prior to work being carried out.
- Undertake annual cleaning activities as instructed by line manager
- Report low stock levels of supplies to line manager in accordance with agreed procedures
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to maintain an orderly and safe working environment.
- Awareness of health and safety and understanding of manual handling guidance.
- Able to operate cleaning equipment safely.
- Physically fit.
- Able to comply with control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) regulations.
- Able to develop knowledge and experience of the appropriate use of cleaning materials and equipment.
- Good communication skills in literacy
- No formal qualifications required.
- Post holder is likely to participate in some training in connection with the role.
The school is committed to the safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.
For further information please call Eve Harvey, Business Manager on 01753 682937. Application forms can be obtained by emailing the school on email@example.com. Please return applications to Eve Harvey, Business Manager, Pippins School, Raymond Close, Rodney Way, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0PR.